Huisartsen Amstelkade


Complaints procedure

If you are dissatisfied or have a complaint, we appreciate you discussing this with us. We can then try to solve it for you. You can share your dissatisfaction or complaint with us via the contactform.
We will contact you within a week. Of course you can also call us about it.

If this is difficult for you or if you cannot resolve it with us, you can discuss your complaint with an independent and impartial complaints officer. The complaints officer will work with you to find a solution to your complaint or problem. The complaints officer can try to mediate the complaint. The complaints officer does not take sides and therefore has no opinion. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. You can use the complaint form on the SKGE website. The complaints officer can be reached on telephone number 088 0229190.

If you cannot resolve the matter with your general practitioner and with mediation by the complaints officer, you can request a decision about your complaint from the disputes body for general practitioner care. This independent committee consists of a chairperson (lawyer) and members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of the general practitioners. The committee is assisted by an official secretary who is also a lawyer.

The decision of the dispute resolution body is binding. More information can be found in the folder in the waiting room and at